That is me

That is me

Montag, 4. Oktober 2010

What I am doing in this moment....

Saturday, the 23th of october:

This time I really try to do something else then my essay. But I think I should finish it in a short time.
I also write some pages, but I can´t concentrate, because my boyfriend left this morning
to visit his family and I would love to be somewhere else then in Enschede this weekend.
A good friend (she is one year younger then me and not that long engaged then me) got a baby this tuesday and I would love to visit her and Damien Luca.
I never thought that I´m not the first one in my circle of friends, who is married and gets a baby and some stuff like that.
But it will took about 5 more years until I get marriend and I´m not sure, whether I really want to get children. It´s crazy how differend school-friend´s life went.
But now I should write something for my essay....




Some days ago:
At this moment I´m waiting for my boyfriend to stop doing some fucking noise.
He dosn´t want to do something for his school... So I can´t do something because he is...
...watching TV...
...vacuum the floor...
..ect...
I´m getting lunatic.




Monday the 6th:

At the moment I´m getting crazy, because I make my postcard...
Exactly it means I´m drawing the skeleton of a puzzle...
Have you ever done something terrible? 
It costs to much time and its so mindless..
And then I have to cut peaces out of pictures in this form again...
I don´t want to think about this by now....

After all this mindless stuff I also have to write something about CreaTe
on the backside...
Does anyone of you have an idea what I can write??


Before I have done this I made the rewies....
I hate doning things like that... I think it is really hard to rate people I do not really know...
If I rate someone unfair I´m sorry, that wasn´t my intention...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

What I learned in my first week at CreaTe

First day: 20 seconds are very long...

Second day: I´m not the center of the universe...

Third day: It`s not enough to pass the curs,
you have to do it well...

4th day: The "Sendung mit der Maus" explains everything the best way.

5th day: If you want to have a tabel, you should come early...