That is me

That is me

Sonntag, 24. Oktober 2010

What I am doing in this moment....

Monday, the 23th of May:

I decided to spend more efford into my blog ans my portfolio...
Maybe I should buy my own webspace... I hate the ads on it...
And it´s fuckin slow... :(


 Thursday, the 4th of november:

Now I`m writing the 2 other essays... The reflections for the courses We Create Identity and Web Technology. In this moment I`m not quite sure what to write but I hope it will come while writing.



Sunday, the 24th of october:

Now: I´m so happy, my essay is ready and the intractive video also seems to be so.
If you want to read it, I have put it below.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

What I learned in my first week at CreaTe

First day: 20 seconds are very long...

Second day: I´m not the center of the universe...

Third day: It`s not enough to pass the curs,
you have to do it well...

4th day: The "Sendung mit der Maus" explains everything the best way.

5th day: If you want to have a tabel, you should come early...